Panzer Dragoon Saga Extra Tracks [FLAC]

Hi,

I know those tracks are already available on the site but if you’re interested i got them in FLAC + 1 more extra track.

Contents are :

• Village of the Seekers (Game Version).flac (2:32) 13.32MB
  • Village of the Seekers (Game Version) [looped].flac (4:54) 26.13MB
  • Aronak Unit.flac (1:42) 5.5MB (Aronak Unit 1 + Aronak Unit 2 on the same track)
  • Giant Being 3.flac (4:58) 27.3MB

PDS_extra_tracks.jpg

I don’t know if i can post link for Music here so if you’re interested, please PM me or post a reply here.

EDIT : Link to download it : PDS Extra Tracks [FLAC].rar (121.15MB)

Best regards,
JacKc.

Thanks for the contribution. We’ll add these files to the music section.

Can you tell me more about the origins of “Giant Being 3”?

As far as i know, this track (with the others extra tracks) was in the SSF Panzer Dragoon Saga set (available at ftp://ftp.modland.com/pub/modules/Saturn%20Sound%20Format/Saori%20Kobayashi/Panzer%20Dragoon%20Saga/ ).
It seems to be a variation of the two others “Giant Being” tracks and does not seem to be used in the game.

Best, JacKc.

Okay, next question - where did the SSF Panzer Dragoon Saga set come from? Ripped directly from the game?

Yes the SSF files were made out of data ripped from the game CD(s).

You can listen all those SSF files and convert them to .wav with Audio Overload by Richard Bannister :smile:

Concerning “Giant Being 3” track (pds 304-boss01-2.ssf in the SSF Panzer Dragoon Set), it seems to be more an alternate track of “Giant Being 1” but unused in the game.
Perhaps this track was previously used in place of “Giant Being 1” in Prototypes/Earlier PDS versions and not in the final version of the game.

Today checked carefully The SSF Panzer Dragoon Saga set and discovered in fact it exists 8 extra tracks.

• Aronak Unit 1 (0:56)
  • Aronak Unit 2 (0:42)

tunes that comes from the Aronak Unit which Rhoda gives to Edge

• The Village Of The Seekers (Game Version) (Looped) (4:59) (The Seekers’ Stronghold)

Looped version used in the game and different to the version found on the Azel: Panzer Dragoon RPG Complete Album.

• Giant Being 3 (4:58) (Giant Being 1-02 will probably fit better)

Different recording of Giant Being 1 which seems to be unused in the game and different to the version found on the Azel: Panzer Dragoon RPG Complete Album.

• The Expected Enemy (Looped) (5:30)

Looped Version of “The Expected Enemy” from Yayoi Wachi found on Panzer Dragoon II Zwei Original Soundtrack.
You can hear this track while fighting the Guardian Dragon in Georgius (Disc 2)
As this track was not composed by Kobayashi Saori, we will not found it on the Azel: Panzer Dragoon RPG Complete Album.

• Ancient Valley (A Premonition Of War) (2.48)

Shorter version with minor variation of the track “A Premonition Of War” found on the Azel: Panzer Dragoon RPG Complete Album.
You can hear this track while playing the mini game “Ancient Valley” in the Box Game.

• A Premonition Of War (Without Intro) (4:48)

Same version without the intro of the track “A Premination Of War” found on the Azel: Panzer Dragoon RPG Complete Album.

• Forbidden Land (Looped) (2:51)

Seems to be the same version of the track “Forbidden Land” found on the Azel: Panzer Dragoon RPG Mini Album.
This track seems to be the looped version of the track found on the Azel: Panzer Dragoon RPG Complete Album.

Best regards,
JacKc.

This is cool. :anjou_happy:

I wonder if you could prepare MP3, Ogg Vorbis, and FLAC files with appropriate metadata for the tracks missing from the site? Also, a 250 character (max) description for each track. I’d be happy to add any tracks that are missing from the soundtrack to the site.

No problem Solo_Wing.

Do i need to upload them here or do you want the link by MP?

On a side note, i made some minor corrections to my previous post as i made some errors in description and name of some tracks.

A link is fine. Just make sure that they’re in a format similar to how the music tracks section on TWOTA is organised with name, description, and the three versions of each file. Thanks.

Here’s the link for the Extra Tracks:

Panzer Dragoon Saga (Extra Tracks).rar (274.02MB)

NOTE: Contrary to the tracks in the archive on the first post (which have been “enhanced” with Audacity by nothingtosay), no treatment, enhancement and/or adjustement has been aplied to the tracks…So they sound like they are in the game.

On a side noten i’ve converted to .wav all the tracks from the Panzer Dragon Saga SSF set and sent them to a friend who is Sound Engineer to see if he could make some “enhanements” to make them sound like the tracks on the Azel: Panzer Dragoon RPG Memorial Album.

Best regards,
JacKc.

These tracks are now on the site.

A post was split to a new topic: Panzer Dragoon Saga Game Soundtrack