New Hitchhiker's Guide Trailer!

EDIT

It’s no longer available on the amazon.com front page, but you can see it here:

hitchhikers.movies.go.com/main.html

I am really looking foward to this movie, will it be as good as the books? 0_0

imagines the mice

What is this movie about?It seams to be based on some book franchise.Never heard of it.

It is based on book series. It is a comedy about a human and his travels through space with his alien friends. Very very interesting things happen in those books, Which I would love to go into, but I hate to spoil things for people.
oooh, I wonder how Zaphod will look?
Sadly I could not see the whole trailer. =(

If you havent read the books, I really recommend them.

The author is Douglas Adams, by the way. He died part way through the filming of the movie, which is why it’s pretty great that they managed to finish it. The Hitchhiker’s series are some of the funniest books I’ve ever read. Awesome stuff.

I want to read his last book, “The Salmon of Doubt” but I am not exactly sure what it is about.

I was really saddened about his death too. =(

It’s basically a collection of various writings by Douglas Adams, including, I think, his partially finished next book.

It contains a good section of the last Dirk Gently novel as well as pretty much everything he wrote that’s not a novel. I would suggest reading it.

The movie is Adams’ script. All of the big changes were written by Adams.

I’m ashamed to say that I never read Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy. But I bought the book the other day and will read it before the movie comes out.
Better late than never.

I’m ashamed of having never heard the radio show.
I’ve read the books, played the video game, and watched the BBC Mini-series.

[quote=“Dopefish”]I’m ashamed of having never heard the radio show.
I’ve read the books, played the video game, and watched the BBC Mini-series.[/quote]

You’ve got me beat, I’ve only read the books.

By the way, the trailer is no longer on the amazon.com front page, but you can access it here:

hitchhikers.movies.go.com/main.html

theres a new trailer on the hitchhiker site. just click on the link at the bottom of the page.