Xbox Live Arcade

^I believe you can actually use extra controllers for the Trance Vibrator effect though…

But I have to mention Toy Soldiers since there’s been no love for it in the topic yet, probably my favorite XBLA game so far after REZ. Some of the appeal is definitely from the tech, one of the best 360 showcases around IMO, and very unique visuals. But it’s also the best take on real-time tower defense I’ve ever seen.

Danmaku isn’t pain. It’s more like a drug high that gets progressively better the more difficult the game gets.

You guys should check out Bastion for XBLA (also on Steam). It’s an action RPG with a narrator, an interesting element which I don’t think anyone has tried with that genre before. 1200 points, but worth that price.

The game’s soundtrack is the best I’ve heard this year.

Sonic CD is coming out for XBLA, PSN, Steam, iOS, Android, and Windows Phone platforms. It?s a proper port, not the usual half-assed emulation, and it will include widescreen support and the Japanese soundtrack (rumours that it will include both haven?t been substantiated). I read of this at Sonic Retro, whose member Taxman coded the engine that the port is running on and was contracted by Sega for his efforts. Plenty more info in that thread (though you?ll have to skip the usual load of speculation and repetition).

Cannot. Wait. For. This.

Should be great. And I’m glad they’re supporting the PC this time, unlike with Sonic 4.

?Radiant Silvergun finally hits XBLA on September 14th youtu.be/lfakyXCo_mY?
?http://twitter.com/#!/arcadeotaku/status/108494283413266432

I’m looking forward to Radiant Silvergun. I can finally play the Saturn mode! :anjou_happy:

Plus the mode?Ikaruga!

If PAL 360s could play Orta past Episode 3 without requiring that convoluted workaround, I?d probably already have been unable to resist the compulsion to add one of said devices to my long list of inadvisable purchases?between that game, this one, Child of Eden (just because it looks so nice, really), various others (many of which would probably be on XBLA), and perhaps the port of Sonic CD. But as it is, even I can?t justify it to myself using self-serving consumerist logic right now! Won?t rule out the prospect as soon as I have enough silly money?it?d be one of my least daft purchases.

Yeah, I agree. My best friend and I scored a free signed copy at PAX that someone had tossed into the trash. Beautiful music.

Got a signed copy of the soundtrack as well. I listen to it frequently. This song has been stuck in my head for weeks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsWRNUtT0CY)