(Shining Force (GBA) == Panzer Dragoon)?

I wonder if amusement vision will keep the innovater/vandal storyline, have they included any element of that in the new shining force 1? If they are planning to rerelease all 3 shining forces then they have a chance to fully link all of the stories.

I know what you saying mate. It was all very confusing. There?s even a gamming company called Climax based in the UK (makers of Moto GP 1 and II)

But Climax Ent made the LandStalker series for SEGA. And Climax Graphics/Crazy games made Blue Stinger/Illbleed.

They are not the same companies

Only Camelot knew what direction the Holy Ark storyline was going in, so Amusement Vision could only ruin it if they don’t start a fresh story. So far, Sega’s Shining games have been very disappointing…

I suspect Shining Force was remade (and rewritten) because of how it ties in with the stories of the Shining Soul games. Therefore, further Game Boy Advance remakes are unlikely IMO.

I want to know why AV are doing the game in the 1st place.

Apart from the SAGA/Orta team they don’t have much experience in making a classic style RPG. I rather the WOW/RED Team handled the new SF game or maybe even Sonic Team

Umm, Skies of Arcadia…

I think I would nearly cream, if the next Panzer Dragoon RPG was made by SegaWow and Amusement Vision - that would be like…a dream come true. That’s 90% of the Ex-Team Andromeda members right there. The other 10% are either dead or no longer work for Sega.

Overworks (SEGA Wow) made SOA

I know I just thought the members of the SOA team moved to AV like the Smilebit Orta team moved to AV… Guess I was wrong though…

Oh sorry mate.

Nah Overworks joined up with WOW.