Sega games on the PC

If you didn’t want to buy a console as well as a PC (at the moment, the 360 and PS3 aren’t exactly cheap), then buying a PC port of a game is the next best thing.

Edit: Also, I don’t have all of my older consoles hooked up; it’s great to just be able to double click and open up older games on my PC without having pull those old systems out of the cupboard. Sure there’s emulation, but it typically doesn’t run as well as a game ported to Windows.

I was simply making the point that if they decide to bring them on PC they should do it right, otherwise not do it at all.

It’s true that some games wouldn’t work with a keyboard + mouse setup, for example if they ported Virtua Fighter, but I see no reason for them to not include proper support for those devices if the title is of a genre or style that can work very well with them. Not going ahead with it is simply not doing enough to me.

[quote=“Solo Wing Dragon”]
Intel Core 2 Duo 1.86 GHz (note that this CPU runs a lot faster than a Pentium of the same clock speed)
2 GB DDR RAM
nVidia Geforce 8800 GTS
Windows XP Media Centre Edition & Windows Vista Business (the process becomes “Not Responding” after doing a fresh install and loading the game on both OSs)[/quote]

That is very odd… I’ll see if I can dig up any info on it for you.

Any other error messages or anything popping up?

[quote=“Abadd”]That is very odd… I’ll see if I can dig up any info on it for you.

Any other error messages or anything popping up?[/quote]

Thanks. There’s no error messages, the screen just goes black and I can’t do anything else to the computer without first pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del and terminating the process.