Honesty is fine, but

see the great thing about japanese voices in games is that those of us that dont understand the language cant tell if its good or bad voice acting. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just watched Forest Gump in Japaneseā€¦ and the voiceovers utterly sucked.
But some things canā€™t be destroyed and this movie is really a masterpiece.
I wish there were more games that could make a broad audience cry and smile so much. :anjou_sad:

One game I played recently(ish) with the most terrible English voice acting Iā€™ve ever heard was Siren. After playing Fatal Frame 2, Siren was a travesty. Xenosagaā€™s acting also occasionally grates on my nerves.

If another PD RPG was created i would really like it if all the voices were in Panzerese; if they had the money and time to do a good job with it.

One of the only RPGā€™s I truly liked the Englsih voice acting was in Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. At first they sounded totally absurd with some characters but over time it grew on me.

the truth is that azel PDRPG is absolutely not related with any fashion phenomen. Itā€™s the only game like this thatā€™s why is unic.

[quote=ā€œlordcraymenā€]Just watched Forest Gump in Japaneseā€¦ and the voiceovers utterly sucked.
But some things canā€™t be destroyed and this movie is really a masterpiece.
I wish there were more games that could make a broad audience cry and smile so much. :anjou_sad:[/quote]

Forrest Gump is supposed to symbolize the heart of the American spirit.

Itā€™s a shame that Americans have forgotten the innocence that Forrest Gump portrays, and now feel that they are the best there is in the world.

Is there some list of the voice actors for Panzer Dragoon Saga?
Also Iā€™d like to know who played lundiā€™s voice for PDZ.

Good grief yes. XD I spent quite some hours translating the voice actor names from kanji to roman characters in this topic. I should continue with the rest of the credits sometime.

Ah thanks.I had forgotten all about that topic.

Now I know whoā€™s the man behind Paetā€™s voice! :anjou_happy: