Games that are just criminal!

[quote=“Abadd”]Yet, that’s exactly what some fans are asking for (see the “Sega Sucks” thread).

It’s a lose-lose situation for Sega. Make ports, piss people off. Don’t make ports, piss people off.[/quote]

Well I for one bloody like the game, and still play it a lot today. Great fun and amazing graphics (love blowing wholes in the fat guys).
I think some people were unhappy with the route system not being on par with that of Part II (which was awesome for an Arcade shooter).
And for a lot of people they hated the MatCats s gun, and really wanted SEGA to produce one thier selfs.
I was happy with the game myself and it did have a port of Part II in it as well. Which did add to the replay vaule.

What would rock if SEGA were to put Ghost Squad and VC III on the same disc.
Add in LIVE ranking modes, and has a Bruice Bonus the PC port of VC and II (so all the VC were on the same disc).
And then people really couldn’t moan about that.
I’m sure that would sell enought to cover the port cost, and please the faithfull .

Oh please don’t The Lost World still to this day is the best Light Gun game ever made. I too loved Ocean Hunter. I remember jummping at one of the sound effects in the Arcade one day. The sound was so good in that game.

Those join the the list of GunBlade NY, Line Of Fire,Aliens III Gunblade NY II (LA something) that should have been ported to the DC , Saturn (line of Fire, Alien III).

Oh the pain of being a SEGA fan

Stay on topic… Stay on topic!!! :anjou_love:

I CANNAE CONTAIN HER ANY LONGER, CAP’N!!!

On topic, Mickey Mouse’s World of Illusion for the Genesis was so easy me and my grandmother could complete the 2 player mode. Hell, I could do the 2 player mode on my OWN, with two joypads.

After reading those great guides in the back of the SSM mags, i thought “yeah Lost World wooooo” So i got a pound coin, and then got killed by the first 3 raptors

Never played it again after that…
I never tried ocean hunter incase the same type of thing happened >_>
Then again it was a long time ago…

And criminal games? Tunnel B1. Ugh
All i remember about it is that it was the worst game I have ever played. Another waste of ?1.

coughFablecough

Huh? What? I didn’t say anything.

Hey, look over there!

lol, I didn’t think fable was bad, it was just way too short and delivered nothing moleneux (that’s how you spell his name, right?) promised.

I’ve only had three regrets.

Siren. Robotech: Battlecry. Fable.

Oh, man Robotech. I honestly wanted to feed my copy to my dog, curse me for even giving that game a chance. I swear one of the missions is unbeatable.