Does Dark Savior actually contain a sixth parallel? (Dark Savior spoilers)

Let me say I loved the game. Really great design, I think about the “parallel scenario” all the time. When I first played it I didnt even know about it, I remember I was like “what happened, why was this game so short …”

“I remember that tower type place in the sky, with all of those moving platforms, was challenging as hell!”

but at the end the challenge was literally fighting the controls- “walk diagonal when you only have 4 directions” was ridiculous

1 Like

I love this game too. Didn’t Sega Saturn mag once talk of the 6th Parallel?

In my opinion, Garian killed the boy in Jailor’s Island because the boy was possessed by Bilan, then Garian was imprisoned in carbonate. That would make him a tragic hero.

I considered the possibility that Garian was possessed by Bilan and was imprisoned, but Bilan would not allow that.

Dark Savior is definitely one of my favorite Saturn games. I still think Jack was sending Garian back in time, but maybe he was having endless nightmares.

1 Like

I’ve gone through my old SEGA Magazines and even when previewing the Japanese version, they only talked of 5 Parallels