Um....Solo?

Shining Force Central really is too strict for its own good. I still post there occasionally, however.

teehee i think its been changed now

All 3 forums seem alright to me. Besides, if we really totally hated Beserker that much, we could just ignore him without making a fuss about it.

silence

Uhhh…guys?

[quote=“TheSharpEdge”]All 3 forums seem alright to me. Besides, if we really totally hated Beserker that much, we could just ignore him without making a fuss about it.

silence

Uhhh…guys?[/quote]

lot much now do ya? right? right???

Just posting here to let everyone know that I haven’t forgotten this thread. Geoffrey and I had a discussion about it the other night and we both agreed that nothing should be forced onto members if it can be helped.

However, something will be done in the next few days as I know some folks here are concerned with the posting style on this forum. I plan to write an FAQ for the forums so that people know what topics belong on what forums (it’ll also cover a few other topics such as maximum avatar sizes, etc). After all, if the two off topic forums are they same, their ceases to be a reason for keeping this one up.

Oh, yeah, and I did fix the name of the on topic forum, Scott, thanks for pointing that out.

I hereby designate Scott as the Forum nitpicker.

What’s a nitpicker again?

I’m not kidding, it’s my english -_-

someone who gives the finest details, and points out any wrong things…

not that i’m any of those tho >_>

Oh I see what Arcie meant, altho I’m guessing that nitpicker has a more offensive sense…

…right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[quote=“Endow”]Oh I see what Arcie meant, altho I’m guessing that nitpicker has a more offensive sense…

…right? ;P[/quote]

it can do if your 7 years old

Like Scott is :slight_smile: