Um....Solo?

Were you on CRACK when you gave Berserker posting permission for this area?!

lol, lookin at the amount I replied…

Click here

IMAO, Mike Tyson dont scare me!!!..much.

lol Arcie :slight_smile:

Mike Tysons Punchout owns.

we got onto Mike Tyson now have we?:stuck_out_tongue: Were did you find that arcie??hmm, I have the feeling of “ask a stupid question, get a simple, obvious or stupid answer” coming along…

Well Berserker, as a wise man once said…

http://www.theconcretedonkeys.com/images/stfu.jpg

lol, ok ok! I’ll slow down alright! geez…

Yahoo! image search rules, huh?

Beserker its good you like the forums but stop ressurecting all the dead posts!

Looks like you got Arcie annoyed, it could have been worse though - see what he does when you post a load of Orta spoilers !

[quote=“vyper03”]Beserker its good you like the forums but stop ressurecting all the dead posts!

Looks like you got Arcie annoyed, it could have been worse though - see what he does when you post a load of Orta spoilers ![/quote]

lol, I know, people have told me already to stop bring up dead posts! me just didn’t look at the date ok?!? that’s all!!! I’ve only been here 5 days, come on, allow a few mistakes!

Reply tp the extended profile thread, Berserker.

Indeed.

So I should be more strict when allowing people access to this forum? I’ll keep that in mind…

I think the overall posting-style on this forum needs to change, but that’s just my opinion. If you guys want all off topic boards to full of spam and bitching that’s fine by me (well it’s not, but there’s not much I want to do to prevent it if you don’t want me to), but don’t expect this forum to stay around much longer if that’s the case. I’d rather leave it up to the regulars here to decide what is done. Yeah…

[quote=“Solo Wing Dragon”]

Indeed.

So I should be more strict when allowing people access to this forum? I’ll keep that in mind…

I think the overall posting-style on this forum needs to change, but that’s just my opinion. If you guys want all off topic boards to full of spam and bitching that’s fine by me (well it’s not, but there’s not much I want to do to prevent it if you don’t want me to), but don’t expect this forum to stay around much longer if that’s the case. I’d rather leave it up to the regulars here to decide what is done. Yeah…[/quote]

sorry solo, me sorta new to all this…I’ll try and cut back and not go off topic or spam or whatever…sigh ah, well, because at the moment, things seem to be directed at me

[quote=“Solo Wing Dragon”]
I think the overall posting-style on this forum needs to change, but that’s just my opinion[/quote]

It’s not just your opinion…these forums looks more like a chat session on irc rather than a discussion board most of the time…
I’d say what I’d like to see here but it will only cause more spam hehe :wink:

Solo in my opinion i think you have a good forum with good members. The users here - although prone to going off topic alot - know how to post and what to post. And you don’t have uses posting crap all day long (like at my forums x.x) Beserker has been posting a lot but it would be worse if he was just posting things like “ok” or “i dunno”. Come to think of it… have you (or KFC for that matter) ever had to suspend/ban anyone? :S

But anyway - about the Holy district - i think you should only grant passes to members that you have seen post well on the other two forums first - and you know they will make a good decent contribution.

Just my opinions :wink: Hope they helped

KFC had to ban Azel (not Azel121, another Azel)on the old forums. I don’t think I was around at the time though. Either that or I had just joined.

[quote]But anyway - about the Holy district - i think you should only grant passes to members that you have seen post well on the other two forums first - and you know they will make a good decent contribution.

Just my opinions :wink: Hope they helped[/quote]

I have to say that I agree with this

I don’t think that you can be serious in an OT forum such as the libveral district (hence the name).

The Seeker’s Stronghold should be as serious as possible and I think it is.You don’t see spam there.That’s what matters IMO.

But this isn’t the Liberal District is it? No. This is the place where people who don’t want to be insulted by having a serious matter spammed need to go. But unfortunately, all it takes is one person to go off topic, even here. This is why i think that the mods need to be a little bit tighter on who they let post and what they allow to be posted.