The Will of the Ancients Updates Topic

There is some cheesy cheesy stuff Chris Lucich put in that game.
I’m not sure what the exact spelling is , but the Scorpitara give you a “Lindstroem unit” an “item associated with non-sexual reproduction”… I think there was a sega employee by the name of Lindstroem that left SEGA before Chris did.

That’s interesting, I haven’t heard of that one before. The endless floor with the black background would make sense for a glitch, as if you play around with the graphical layers in GiriGiri you can achieve a similar effect (most of Edge’s areas are built on an “endless plain”). If anyone knows what triggers the glitch, I could add it to the page in the future.

Yep, that slipped my mind; I’ll add that to the description of the dragon pup at some point. There’s a minor item in the Seekers’ Stronghold that I forgot to mention too, which I just realised today; if anyone notices anything else that I might have forgotten, be sure to let me know.

[quote=“lordcraymen”]There is some cheesy cheesy stuff Chris Lucich put in that game.
I’m not sure what the exact spelling is , but the Scorpitara give you a “Lindstroem unit” an “item associated with non-sexual reproduction”… I think there was a sega employee by the name of Lindstroem that left SEGA before Chris did.[/quote]

Yeah, I suspected some of those other names would have been Sega employees as well; I’ve included a list of all the “easter egg” names I could find on the Disc 4 Secrets page, but it’s just based on the names that appear in the credits for the game.

The black borders and just there for people who are using resolutions higher than 800 by 600. It’s so that the forums look the same on all resolutions, and to avoid the dreaded horizontal scroll bar. So, there isn’t any way to change to shape of the black box at the moment, unless you meant could I change it?

hmmm an idea i just had (have no idea how it would look) would be to change the background for something a little more pazerish? I mean the grey background for people with higher resolution.
Maybe a light watermarky thing, for people with higher resolution? You couls always just try it out for a day or something if you like, i don’t really know how it will turn out!

And Solo, i say this all the time, but I love your site to bits

What sort of ‘watermarky thing’ did you have in mind? :slight_smile:

[quote=“Solo Wing Dragon”]

The black borders and just there for people who are using resolutions higher than 800 by 600. It’s so that the forums look the same on all resolutions, and to avoid the dreaded horizontal scroll bar. So, there isn’t any way to change to shape of the black box at the moment, unless you meant could I change it?[/quote]

I’m using 1024*768 and I see the borders.What I mean is the black rectangule envolving both the topics the options and the banner.

What I think would be nice is “shaping” that box pretty much like you have that Azel design on the main site but with a different motif (spelling:P?)

I would think something like a light marking of those Azel style paterns may look nice. (like the ones in %between%this picture
or like this:
http://www.panzerdragoon.net/images/under_chin.png

So, sort of how the top of each section of text curves around like this?

panzerdragoon.net/images/top_bar.png

It might be hard to see that, try if adjusting your monitor brightness if that looks like a black rectangle…

[quote=“Scott”]I would think something like a light marking of those Azel style paterns may look nice. (like the ones in %between%this picture
or like this:
http://www.panzerdragoon.net/images/under_chin.png[/quote]

I see what you mean. I guess I could try something like that, although it would need to be quite dark IMO… is it just me, or do bright layouts give you a headache if you look at them for too long, like looking straight at the sun or something…

yeah thats what i mean, like those patterens with really high opacity or something…

whoops, i guess that link of my other site i gave you had a bad effect on you (with the red b/g) XD

Solo : not necessarily like that.I mean forms like the Azel head sticking out in the main site.

[quote=“Scott”]yeah thats what i mean, like those patterens with really high opacity or something…

whoops, i guess that link of my other site i gave you had a bad effect on you (with the red b/g) XD[/quote]

It’s alright in small doses :slight_smile:

I see what you mean. Something like that would probably work quite well, but if I went that far I’d probably redesign the whole forums, as it would require a fair amount of tweaking to make the colours, etc look right. Good idea, though.

There’s been a couple of updates in the last few weeks on the main page. The main thing is a teaser trailer to go with Matt’s “Panzer Dragoon Incubos” logo.

I’ve just updated the main page again (Update 109). The completed Videos section is finally up.

I’ve updated the site updated again… it’s almost 2am so I’m heading off to bed now. Check the main page if you want to know what’s new for this update,

Update 111

New Content:
The Parallels section, mentioned in the other topic.
A new PDZ Winged Death guide by Jeremy Prusak.

Just letting you guys know: the avatar upload feature should work now. You can upload your avatar from your profile. No need to link from Geocities with a .txt extension now.

The main site is back up again now, and with a new update (112).

New stuff:

• The Mystery of the Emerald Dragon by Robert Frazer
  • Early PDS Screenshots by Lance Way
  • A rewritten PDS review by Geoffrey Duke

Geoff has updated the site for the 10th anniversary.

What’s new:
The new “Products” section by Lance.
An updated Game Info section by Lance.
A new quiz by me.

Another update:

War Without End Theory by Robert Frazer.

…sorry for taking so long to get that up, Robert!

Update #115

Fan Fiction section update.
A Dragon Called Lagi by Pandora