The split "Age of consent" topic

Yeah, it probably should be moved.

Robert, look what you started! looks around nervously :anjou_embarassed:

I don’t know what power the law has. You’d probably still get that kind of thing going on - but if the law was against it, there would be less chance of younger and younger kids getting into it and hurting themselves in the long run.

So you are basicaly saying there shouldn’t be a punishment for sexual crimes? Not having an age limit for this kind of thing would just enable any sick person capable of seducing any child into submitting to his sick needs without fear of someone being after him for that should he do it.

You already accepted that it can be wrong so if the law won’t protect someone from this wrong then what will?

http://www.aarrgghh.com/media/capAm04.jpg?

[size=200]My hero!![/size]

[size=9]goes back in his box[/size]

[quote=“Al3xand3r”]So you are basicaly saying there shouldn’t be a punishment for sexual crimes? Not having an age limit for this kind of thing would just enable any sick person capable of seducing any child into submitting to his sick needs without fear of someone being after him for that should he do it.

You already accepted that it can be wrong so if the law won’t protect someone from this wrong then what will?[/quote]

You are kidding right?I’m assuming we are all talking about relationships youngster*youngster.Pedophily etc are different things.

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking… anything else pretty much goes without saying as far as the age of consent is concerned.

The 2nd part of my post was different/independent from the 1st…

There is wrong and there is wrong.There are some things people don’t normally see as correct from a moral standpoint that aren’t considered crimes anyways.

Like incest in numerous countries for example.

After some additional research… Japanese age of consent (for males) allegedly differs between 13 and 17 depending on what local law says.

Just for those who are still wondering about that. XD