The pope?

Well see, the thing is that when someone makes a lot of dumb posts in a short space of time, it can be considered spam. That’s why I suggested Shin make a single topic to post his wacky stuff in, instead of multiple topics. That way everyone is happy.

Oh, it must have slipped my mind :wink:

Seriously though, I want to give this Shin_ATproof guy a chance…

[quote=“Shin_ATproof”]

Yes, yes I did.[/quote]

Well, thanks for finally acting on at least part of it then.

By the way we do have another, unwritten rule here: no posting under two separate user names. I suggest you act on that as well, and keep your posts to a single identity. I know who you are.

Let?s just follow Shadow’s advice of making a single topic for random stuff in the future, okay?

C’mon, c’mon, who is he?!?! :anjou_wow:

Umm…me and The Artist Formerly Known As Gehn are in big trouble. We already broke that rule. :anjou_happy:

You mean it’s you, Arc?

Bwuh?

Split personality is not a crime!!

So if it’s not Arcie, then who was his ‘split personality’?

I’m very confused.

Shin_ATproof has the same IP address as Raizen1984.

I used to check those things out all the time. Theres other ways of finding out too…

Hmm… Raizen1984 did defend him on a couple of occasions - maybe a cause for suspicion? But then again, can’t users have the same IP address if they’re from the same dial-up internet provider?

By the way, Raizen, if it is you: :anjou_angry:

This is Arcie’s split personality, in case anyone forgot.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…

Click

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAH HAHA ha ha hoooooooooo boy. That’s awesome.

Ahem Anyway, sorry for the pointless spam, but this is just too freaking hilarious.

Ah right! :anjou_happy:

And that linked topic was just sad, assuming that Raizen1984 and Shin_ATproof are indeed the same person.

No wonder he called me an asshole when I was moaning at Shin… :anjou_sigh:

LMAO!!! You little detectives are too much! I’m outta here.

Not at the same time unless they’re using the same local area network, which seems unlikely as I have also found both users posting at another forum where Shin_ATproof was using the same signature that Raizen is using here. Now, surely Raizen1984 would have complained if he saw another user using his signature on the very same forums that he was posting at?

Goddamn right we are. Don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Well it looks like this topic has run its course.

As for the late pope himself, I pray that he’s in a better place.