The forum's trial

What do you like about this forum?

What don’t you like?

What did you want from this forum in the begining?

What do you want now?

Do you like any specific member?

Do hate any specific member?

Do you like posting here?

Why?

Why not?

Hope you don’t mind Gehn, I made this a sticky. As long as it doesn’t become spam it could be interesting. I propose that anything posted on this thread isn’t replied to.

*What do you like about this forum? *
The fact that it brings people with a common interest together. I’ve made a lot of friends here, I like that too. It’s a fun place to be.

*What don’t you like? *
The spam. The people who sign up and never post. The fact that there is no organisation of the members and their opinions (which is why I made this a sticky), and the strain on the server the spam provides.

*What did you want from this forum in the begining? *
Friends. Discussion.

*What do you want know? *
How to stop the spam… how to make everyone happy…

*Do you like any specific member? *
Arcie and Neil would have to be my best mates.

*Do hate any specific member? *
No.

*Do you like posting here? *
Most of the time, yes.

*Why? *
Discussion. Laughs. Pwnage.

Why not?
It gets a bit repetitive and immature sometimes. Not often though.

It’s a great place to come to, whether for PD or just for some fun.

What don’t you like?
Um…there’s not much I don’t like. EXTREME spam, I guess, but it isn’t too bad… and I shouldn’t be talking.

Some fun, to get to know some PD fans other than the people who couldn’t get past Episode 2 on Orta. (at Gamefaqs xP)

What do you want now?
To see more members, more stuff, and more PD!

Y’all are cool. I haven’t met any REALLY immature people here.
People I actually have talked to: Nevey, Daz, Gehn, Atolm, Solo…

No way.

Yeah, sure.

Why?
You people make me laugh… in a good way, of course.

Why not?
It does have its boring and repetitive moments…

If I knew you were gonna make it a sticky I could include some more questions.

First fo all sorry Solo and Geoff (and I guess Lance,Neil and Shadow too);my answers are related to the communitty that started in Die Welt.Both forums will always be connected.

-It’s Panzer Dragoon.I like most people here.
I like the banner (I often fins myself staring at it :slight_smile:

What don’t you like?
-Show off.Spam in the wrong places.I shouldn’t care but beeing the forum’s “b-woman” can get on your nerve sometimes.The members who just go away without posting much.

-I wanted to understand the plotholes in the series and wanted to see how a forum was.

What do you want now?
-To understand better somethings going around and to finally contribute with something good for TWOTA’s site.

-I like almost everyone.Endow was the coolest guy tho.I’m sorry he stoppe posting :frowning:

-Gunblade for leaving.

-Almost everytime of the day.

Why?
-You can learn some things and have some fun.

Why not?
-I often take things that are said here too seriously.This looks like BB.

• Great community, interesting discussions, and that fact that it’s Panzer Dragoon. The debating on the Seekers’ Stronghold board is good too.

What don’t you like?

• Not being able to post as much. Not being able to read as much. Other than that, some topics on this board can get a little tiresome.

• To discuss the series with other fans.

What do you want now?

• For this forum not to die off, even though there won’t be a new game in the foreseeable future. For people to keep posting interesting discussions and making Panzer Dragoon fan content.

• I get along well with most people here (I think). I corraspond a lot by email to Geoffrey Duke.

• Hate is too a strong a word. I don’t dislike anyone here, except maybe Pimp, but not really seriously :slight_smile:

• Absolutely.

Why?

• I enjoy corrosponding with other Panzer fans, and learning new things about the series.

Why not?

• It can sometimes take up a lot of time, which could be spent doing other things.

**What do you like about this forum? **The community! Everyone knows each other quite well and get along nicely :slight_smile: Afterall everyone has been here for years…

What don’t you like? Sometimes the lack of posting… It seems that some days everyone posts, then others i’m stuck all alone… and also talk of spam :’(

**What did you want from this forum in the beginning? **When i first came in die welt days… all i wanted was a place to discuss panzer dragoon saga with people, but now i guess your stuck with me :stuck_out_tongue:

**What do you want now? **A lot of the old time people to start posting more. In fact for everyone to start posting more :slight_smile:

Do you like any specific member? Yeah, Theres Chuck (RYB), Arcus, Shadow, Gehn, Neil, Solo, these are the people i probably know best… There was someone else too that hasn’t been on MSN for ages… last time he was on was before September 2002… i forgot his username but his email was neo_masakado

**Do hate any specific member? **Not particularly… i may have disliked Beserker during his “i’m new i must flood the forum” phase, but now i think hes mellowed out a bit :slight_smile:

**Do you like posting here? **No i just post here as punishment :stuck_out_tongue: Of course i like it!

Why? Cos i like the forums, and i like the people here

Why not? Not much time…

Other Panzer Dragoon fans - they’re hard to come by.

What don’t you like?
1-on-1 conversations, postwhoring, lack of meaningful posts

*What did you want from this forum in the begining? *
To converse with other PD fans.

*What do you want now? *
More people to join, making this a bustling place.

*Do you like any specific member? *
I don’t like to make people sound better than others.

*Do hate any specific member? *
I don’t like to make people sound worse than others.

*Do you like posting here? *
I suppose.

*Why? *
Because the PD series rocks.

Why not?
See answer to #2

Okay. Here it goes.

The members. :slight_smile: Yeah.

What don’t you like about this forum?
My idea of conversation is considered spam by the majority.

What did you want from this forum in the beginning?
I have no idea…

What do you want now?
To actually be online when one of the two people I usually speak to is on.

Do you like any specific member?**
Um… stalls Four favorites: Gehn (still don’t understand why people hate him), Daz, Shadow, and Neil. I could say Paine, but I know her personally, and it wouldn’t count.

Do you hate any specific member?
… Why would I hate anyone? Honestly. The Prozac keeps me from hatin’.

Nah. I just talk to you because I want to piss myself off… (That was sarcasm, people.)

Why?
I HAVE NO LIFE! Wails

Why not?
I’m paranoid and delusional and think that everybody hates me.

Um, the talking, really.

What don’t you like?
Being on my own in here :frowning:

A place to talk with other PD fans.

What do you want now?
Same thing, really. Oh, and PMs. I like them

I keep a special(sp) look out for posts from members like gehn and Orta and neve and TSE, because they brighten my day!

Nope.

Yup.

Why?
Because it’s fun! and I have nothing else to do on the internet!

Why not?
Well…It can be time consuming, but there isn’t really another reason.

Most of the people on this board are very humorous

What don’t you like?

Many of the people on this board are very immature, lack serious conversation, and lack clarification.

To discuss the PD series with other fans.

What do you want now?

More people to join. More females to join so it doesn’t feel like a gentlemen’s club. More PD-related discussion.

I like all of these guys. They’re like a second family. Except Gehn, of course :wink:

Nope. I (very rarely) have feelings of dislike towards a particular member, but hate is too strong a word for anything.

No, of course not. That’s why I’m taking the time to fill this out rolls eyes

Why?

It’s an interesting bunch of people, nuff said.

Why not?

It’s an interesting bunch of people, nuff said.

(just kidding, but seriously, this place tends to die every now and then, and goes quiet for about a week or so)

It’s buzzing with lovely people (most of ya…)

What don’t you like?

The way no one really compliments each other’s contributions to the site unless someone opens a thread about it…

What did you want from this forum from the beginning?

Somewhere to go when I’m feeling depressed and feeling that no one understands, and this is the only place where I’m not either called a ‘niece’ or glared at for saying long words like ‘unnecessary’ or ‘and’

What do you want now?

Maybe not having to reload the browser to check if anyone’s posted anything new (if it’s possible…?)

TSE (aka. Cuddles…XD), Daz, Shadow & Neil cos of their ROTFL statements, Arcie(great Pds guide btw) and the lovable evanescence-hating simpleton Gehn :wink:

Do you hate any specific member?

Maybe… << >>

I guess…

Why?

To try and forget about the horrors that await me tomorrow in the Belly Of The Beast (aka High school)

Why not?

Cos I’m terminally shy… O_O

Plus, we’re hot. Really, girls think we’re sex magnets 8)

On topic please =)

Erm… I mean, you’re our friend too, Neve :slight_smile:

[quote=“Neil”]
Plus, we’re hot. Really, girls think we’re sex magnets 8)[/quote]

But…is that a positive or negative reaction, big boys!?!

;D

Hold on, I’m still amazed people like me! that makes three so far…

[size=9]soon, my army of the night will be ready to take over the world![/size]

One person likes me, and that’s you Daz. I feel so alone in the world…

Forums in general are designed differently than chat rooms. They’re more like a conventional webpage where you have to refresh the page to see if it’s been updated… it’s just the way HTML in general works. So, unfortunately the answer is no, although it’s a good idea for a new feature for phpBB… maybe you could suggest it on their forums? I think there’s a new ideas forum on their site…

phpbb.com/forums

Who knows, maybe there’s already an add on like that in existance?

[quote=“Solo Wing Dragon”]

Forums in general are designed differently than chat rooms. They’re more like a conventional webpage where you have to refresh the page to see if it’s been updated… it’s just the way HTML in general works. So, unfortunately the answer is no, although it’s a good idea for a new feature for phpBB… maybe you could suggest it on their forums? I think there’s a new ideas forum on their site…

phpbb.com/forums

Who knows, maybe there’s already an add on like that in existance?[/quote]

The shoutbox at deviantART works in a similar way to that of which Nevey described

[quote=“Daz”]

[size=117]soon, my army of the night will be ready to take over the world![/size][/quote]

Penguins have already barricaded your first wave. Retaliation is futile 8)