So, who here has actually played Saga?

That was a feature that was implemented shortly before you arrived, when the G-one decided to tick off the entire board and his name got censored as a result.

Hotlinking to pictures isn’t nice, especially when it’s Lagi’s site. I’m sure someone on the boards will provide you with webspace.

that’s him, gehn, but we vowed never to mention his name again cos he tricked us…in great proportion…thanks mods! the star works great:)

oh hey, you linked that to the entire webpage. You need to link only the picture, which is

http://moonapples.com/lagi/pd3/creatures/images/pd3_drenholm.jpg

Eeerrr…its a bit big tho, so resizing is in need… ;p

I hope you have better luck with resizing yours than I did with mine O_o just got my dad to do it for me in the end so I’m fine…

Done already! ;p

lol, DOH…ah, well :slight_smile:

it took me minus 1 year lol

dunno how long it took me…meh, I woiuld have to think and I’m not gonna even try and do that.

Beserker usually people think before they post, thats how you avoid spam… oh well nevermind

It took me about a day to find these forums after I finished it xD Well… Azel Online at least =P

And thanks to all who voted in my poll ^^

1 Like

i have played it i even own a secret alternate cover

I’ve never heard of any alternative cover for Panzer Dragoon Saga. Custom made?

no it came in a pamphlet insert it was made by sega probably the original cover art it shows lagi and edge flying over uru as the sun is setting

That sounds interesting! I’d love to see it if you have the facility to take a picture?

its really small ill try to scan it

1 Like

I may have seen that pamphlet before. Did it come with the PAL version?

i dont know i have the ntsc version but i must say idk why they didnt go with this cover art instead of that wierd one with edge in the front that we got

Can confirm it didn’t come with the PAL version.