So, who here has actually played Saga?

We Should have a competition!

See who can complete Saga with the LOWEST level dragon!

[quote=“Scott”]We Should have a competition!

See who can complete Saga with the LOWEST level dragon![/quote]

That would involve playing the absolute shittiest you could in every battle you couldn’t run from.

Sounds challenging, although I completed the game without using any items once :wink:

I stopped using items in PDS pretty early. Really not much of a need for them when you can just camp in a green area and use the Standard or Berserk forms to refill whatever you need for “free” so to speak.

[quote=“Scott”]We Should have a competition!

See who can complete Saga with the LOWEST level dragon![/quote]

Are you sure you want to tempt me into playing it for a 39th time? :stuck_out_tongue:

Besides which, my pads are busted at present, I need to find another one.

I own it, completed 5 or 6 times, and written a couple of guides about it.

[quote=“Arcie”]

Are you sure you want to tempt me into playing it for a 39th time? :stuck_out_tongue:

Besides which, my pads are busted at present, I need to find another one.[/quote]

Erm, weren’t you gonna buy that one off me??
It’s sitting in my wardrobe doing nothing much at all right now.

I prefer Saga with the NiGHTS analogue pad though!

Just to let you folks know how badly I am behind, I have the following to be sent off.

One cheque for ?7 going to Pete.

One parcel containing a wraithguard model, some pesetas, some drachma and some deutschmarks for Atolm Rider.

A few sprues of LOTR plastics heading for Aitrus.

I really, REALLY need to move my butt to the post office.

me just like that…I need to make a card for me gf cos it was her bday on mon, me made the card…now…the hard bit…WALKING ALL THE WAY DOWN TO ME LETTER BOX:O:O:O and!!! It happens to be just down my road! BUT I HAVE TO WALK! WALK DAMN IT!!(by the order of archie for making me avatar smaller I shall use the sacred and and most holy…PERIOD).

You people are so lazy =P I walk about 4km everyday o.o

holy damn…well I walk to skool for about a 30 mins walk everyday…dunno how long that is but it probs the only reason I stay in shape:P meh, me dont get fat, cept when I broke me arm then I put on a little weight…but it soon went^_^

I own Panzer Dragoon Saga and I’ve completed it.

Excuse me? What do you think you are doing, coming and posting ON TOPIC things in The Seekers’ Stronghold?
Heh, welcome to the forums :slight_smile: ignore the above statement if it confuses you :slight_smile:

It confuses everybody cause it doesn’t reflect the truth.

touch? gehn…touch

I own all the panzer games and have completed them all, too. Go me!

PS. Does my avatar work?

I just completed it mere hours ago

Wow that was quick, it took me 5 years to get to the forums after completing it!

Drenholm, you avie doesn’t work cause you made a common mistake.Your picture must be online (in a web site,uploaded) in order for you to link to it.You can’t put the direction of your directory in your PC.

If you want tell me the site where you saw the pic and Ill resize it and upload it for you.

Btw,welcame to the forums :smiley:

I tried typin’ in a link to the piccy, but i’m not sure if it worked… er, if it hasn’t, I got it from the site “the art of panzer dragoon” it’s in the panzer dragoon saga bit (it says panzer dragoon “azel”, tho) and it the picture of drenholm that you find under “creatures”, thanks for the help. :slight_smile:

Oh, BTW, Y does everyone call you G*hn?