1st- Panzer Dragoon
2nd- A proper Golden Axe, something that could put God of War in check
3rd- Streets of Rage
4th- Alex Kidd
5th- Virtua Cop
6th- SEGA Rally
7th- Comix Zone

What could be: Shenmue

What i actually think it is: Virtua Cop, believe it or not i could actually see SEGA trying to get into the FPS genre but with the twist of you beeing a cop, don?t know if this makes sense only to me though

External development team? I’m not sure if I actually want them to reboot anything, given Sega of America’s past attempts at rebooting classic Sega franchises…

Here’s my guess for what it’s worth: Streets of Rage.

Honestly, I don’t even know where to start to guess, but do you really want a Panzer Dragoon reboot?

Well, if it opened up new worlds, new possibilities while still beeing connected somehow to the storyline we all know AND if it was well made and felt like a Panzer Dragoon game, why not?

Most people i talked to are guessing either that or Shenmue

Shinobi or Guardian Heroes

alex kidd?

No, sir!

[quote=“Windrider”]

Well, if it opened up new worlds, new possibilities while still beeing connected somehow to the storyline we all know AND if it was well made and felt like a Panzer Dragoon game, why not?[/quote]

I don’t think we could trust Sega to do a good job. If it were a lot of the original team, then sure, fire away.

Any news on this?

I wish I could come into a ton of money. I would buy the rights to PD, hire as many of the original team as I could along with some new people, release an HD collection of all the games and then work on PDS2.;p

You’d need to be a billionaire first. :frowning:

It isn’t like Sega is using the franchise or has any clue as to be successful with it. I imagine they would part with it for not “that” much money. I don’t know how much “that” would be, but it would be fun to try.

Could this be it: tssznews.com/2012/04/04/sour … -explored/

???

To be honest, I would be in favour of a Sonic reboot. The set piece style levels of 3D Sonic have taken away the control that made the Megadrive Sonic games great. Slow Sonic down a bit, make the series more about exploration, but keep the momentum of Sonic going. Something like Jet Set Radio Future might be the way to go.

Story was never very important to the series, and rebooting it would get rid of much of the baggage. Keep Sonic, Eggman, Tails, and Knuckles, but never seeing the rest of the characters again wouldn’t be a bad thing.

[quote=“Solo Wing”]

Story was never very important to the series, and rebooting it would get rid of much of the baggage. Keep Sonic, Eggman, Tails, and Knuckles, but never seeing the rest of the characters again wouldn’t be a bad thing.[/quote]

I agree with this last part, some of the “friends” are just annoying. About the modern Sonic games, i actually like Colours and Generations play style a lot, my problems where always the gimmicks, like throwing a werewolf in a game that was rather good. But well, i?m open to new things, lets see what awaits us.