Racism in England

Okay… I’m dying to figure this out.

How the frick do you pronounce that?

Gloss-ter-shire :anjou_happy:

I live in Birmingham, in an area where white people are basically the minority. I like it - sitting on the bus going past all the sari shops and ethnic food supermarkets is great. I’d love to go in, but I fear some kind of social faux-pas :confused:

A Smash Bro. Mellee tournament player was recently jailed for beating a chav girl up in newcastle.

She called him a n*g**r and he went apeshit, ko’ed her and broke her teeth.

Obviously, violence gets you nowhere.

[quote=“gearguy”]A Smash Bro. Mellee tournament player was recently jailed for beating a chav girl up in newcastle.

She called him a n*g**r and he went apeshit, ko’ed her and broke her teeth.[/quote]

OMG ban SSBM now becoz it maks peoples violent!!!

Well the place that spawned Hitler and Mossolini isn’t going to eradicate racisim within 50 years. The whole Serbian war was racially motivated and that was twelve yearsago so racisim in the UK doesn’t suprise me one bit.

Best part of that is these Muslims groups say the West is’ Anti 'Muslem . When for the Bosnia War American, British, and European Airmen were risking their life for the Muslims, and still do today to help police the peace .

Not that you ever hear that from these groups

Because, you know, Germany, Italy, and Bosnia are on the same side of the globe as England, so it’s only natural to lump them all together.

:anjou_sigh:

Whatever. Those countries in question have had a considerable rise of racisim in the last few years ,the football incident in Spain and Poland,the many racist attacks that are emerging in russia,racial tensions of germans between turkish peoples,the continue rise of a far right party in the UK and the continued anti western sentiment from many muslims all over europe.

Many serbs even today feel that their country didn’t even do anything wrong.

So before you make sarcastic comments about “guilty by association” due to region why don’t you research the situation and you will see exactly what i’m commenting about.

I think the only thing comparable to Europe in terms of cultural diversity on 1st world countries is the USA.But the US is one country whereas Europe…

Russia, Russia reeks of cultural diversity… that country really is too big for it’s own good.

People like that are one of the reasons why I try to avoid visiting our pleasant Capital. And the Underground is just horrible, I absolutely hate it down there.

Good thing your companion has a lot of patience and quick thinking to pull you out of trouble, Me as a Filipino from Philippines, I’ll do thesame.

On the other hand not all Englishman are racist.

There was this news about a young Philippine boy who studies at a school in Canada, he was given sanction by the school principal for using spoon and fork instead of knife and fork can you call that racism?

I would say so yes. <.<;; It’s not like eating with spoon and fork is bringing them any trouble nor inconvenience.

“Ooh! He’s different! Ex-ter-minate!” Sheesh. >.>;;

[quote=“Pedro The Hutt”]I would say so yes. <.<;; It’s not like eating with spoon and fork is bringing them any trouble nor inconvenience.

“Ooh! He’s different! Ex-ter-minate!” Sheesh. >.>;;[/quote]

Yep you’re right about that but they still gave the poor child a sanction

that is very much the truth yes. say your an american anywhere in europa, asia or africa and you get attacked alot, verbally of physiclaly sometimes

asian people, or asian immigrants are rarely criminal in terms of streetcriminal, their more organised crimes are a different story however, dealing with illegal immigrants and making them work for their resutaurants.

black and north african immigrants on the other hand are a total pain in the ass, they steel like it’s their instinct here. also because they don’t get their hands cut off when they steel like they get when they steal in their own country’s, certain races need tougher disciplinary sentences than others when they live in a western country with western materialistic values.

I think many people of you don’t understand the difference between nationalism and racism, serbia’s war was motivated by nationalism not by racism at all. the same nationalism btw which is so much hailed in the us and called patriotism or whatever, despite the fact that the us has pretty much no cultural history compared to the old world, nationalism is running very high in east europe due to the fact that immigrants are going there now due to bigger economical growth there, people down there who ahven’t completely been brainwashed by multicultural-propaganda are simply saying no to immigrants and the violent excesses are of course being shown on tv to convince peo9ple how violent racist europeans or russians are

[quote=“drunkensailor”]

that is very much the truth yes. say your an american anywhere in europa, asia or africa and you get attacked alot, verbally of physiclaly sometimes[/quote]

Oh I wouldn’t generalise. I’m sure that for the same matters others will pat one on the shoulder and say “You poor poor soul, having to live in Bushland.”

[quote=“drunkensailor”]
black and north african immigrants on the other hand are a total pain in the ass, they steel like it’s their instinct here. also because they don’t get their hands cut off when they steel like they get when they steal in their own country’s, certain races need tougher disciplinary sentences than others when they live in a western country with western materialistic values.[/quote]

For starters, it’s steal.

Secondly, it’s racism in the extreme to suggest that certain people should recieve tougher sentences based entirely on the colour of their skin - we’re meant to be better than all that, and I like to think that the majority of people are.
All this talk about North Africans stealing almost on impulse because they won’t get their hands cut off sounds like you got your multicultural information from some 70’s Sinbad film.