PDS Edge's Diary

Hello veveryone, how’s it going?

A little while back after I beat Panzer Dragoon Saga, I was interested in knowing more about the world and such, and I ended on a one page that I really liked from Will of the Ancients, but it has been gone for awhile now and I can’t find it anymore. The page was basically a fan made Dairy to say of Edge that encompassed the events of Panzer Dragoon Saga from the first person view of Edge as he logged the events he went through into his "diary."
I could be wrong about the website being Will of the Ancients

Would anyone happen to know what happened to this webpage and where I could find it again?

Thanks for your time

1 Like

You might be thinking of @legaiaflame’s website, The Panzer Dragoon Saga Oasis. It used to be hosted here under a subdomain of The Will of the Ancients.

http://pdsoasis.github.io/

If you scroll down to “PDS Guide” in the lefthand menu it opens a section called “The Story of Panzer Dragoon Saga” which is told from Edge’s perspective.

Yeah, Panzer Dragoon Saga Oasis is listed about and around the 7th page of a google search for “Panzer Dragoon Saga.” It’s still listed as an English Panzer Dragoon site in the “Links” section on this site though!

I’m glad you like the Edge’s Diary Guide! I took a more creative unorthodox approach to this guide; having Edge tell his story with the proceeding use of step by step, descriptive visual images and area maps.