Panzer Dragoon Collection

Greetings! I’ve been a long-time visitor of The Will of the Ancients site/forums for a couple years now but only recently made an account. I’m a collector of many things, including Panzer Dragoon. Here is my collection:

(It seems I am not allowed to directly upload images, so here’s a link to an image, you’ll have to copy/paste inside the quotations)

http://40.media.tumblr.com/70cd82714f696c00bf599cab2a2eb6c8/tumblr_nlvzhlTitf1tapz22o1_1280.png

Panzer Dragoon (US, Sega Saturn)

Panzer Dragoon II Zwei (US, Sega Saturn)

Panzer Dragoon Saga (US, Sega Saturn)

Sega Ages 2500 Panzer Dragoon (JP, Playstation 2)

Sega Ages 2500 Panzer Dragoon (JP, Playstation 2, factory sealed)

Panzer Dragoon Mini (JP, Game Gear, factory sealed)

Panzer Dragoon Orta (US, Xbox)

Panzer Dragoon OVA (US dubbed, VHS, factory sealed)

Panzer Dragoon Sega Ages 2500 Pin

Panzer Dragoon Orta E3 Pin

Panzer Dragoon Music Box

Also not pictured here but I also have: (a friend in Germany has them right now)

A second Panzer Dragoon II Zwei

Panzer Dragoon Orta (EU, Xbox)

The Saturn and all games are playable. :smiley:

I also sometimes stream the Panzer Dragoon games on my Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/remigiusnire

Would love to see other people’s collections!

Welcome. I just have a small collection: PAL versions of the games, the collectors edition of Panzer Dragoon for PS2, the PDO soundtrack, most of the Japanese guidebooks, and the PDO novel.

Oh there’s a PDO novel? Sounds really cool I’ve never heard or seen that before. I also didn’t know there’s a collector’s edition for the PS2 PD!

I have the “super DX pack” of Panzer Dragoon for PS2 which might be one you have since you have the music box. It also contained a soundtrack. Details here.

The PDO novel is called Panzer Dragoon Orta: Kaze To Akatsuki No Musume and is Japanese only.

Very interesting! I got my music box/game/pin combo from an Ebay listing that did not have a soundtrack album. I hope a listing pops up for the novel sometime, would love to have one.