Panzer Dragoon Azel novel art (Update 4/24)

Should it be Panzer Dragoon Azel Novel or Azel: Panzer Dragoon RPG Novel? I’m not actually sure.

Just Panzer Dragoon Azel. Here is a picture of the cover for the book.

Cool, do you want to bundle that photo in with your news entry? It can go in “Product Pictures - Books”.

I’ve renamed the encyclopaedia entry to Panzer Dragoon Azel.

Also - do you have any other pictures of the Azel novel such the front cover? We should add them.

Ok, but are you sure that these 2 books are one in the same and not 2 separate ones. And could you please add the cover with the entry I have to take care of some errands at the moment.

Okay, done and published. I’m almost sure that they are same, it seems very unlikely that two novels would exist of such a rare game, but we have very little information to go on. We can correct the information later if need be.

1 Like

I like the second version of the picture that you made a it bit more than the first one.

The first version is darker, making the background features (such as the Ancient lines) stand out better.

Hi Everyone. I have this book and just happened to see this post today, so I have scanned this image in at 600dpi.

Hope it helps!

-Thomas

Dude, thanks. This looks so much better than what I posted.

Cool… It would be great to also have high quality scans of the front and back covers and any other illustrations in the book.

There aren’t too many pictures or illustrations worth it in the Azel Novel. Most of the images used are just black and white screenshots from the actual game. Not much to look at. I’d be happy to do a 300dpi of the front and back covers.

Japanese novels based on games can really be a hit or miss in terms of artwork. Some might not have any illustrations, and some artwork might end up being absolutely amazing, like the ones in the Genso Suikoden novels:

http://retro-type.com/suikoden/suikoden_1/
http://retro-type.com/suikoden/suikoden_2/

-Thomas

That sounds good.

Here you go!

-Thomas

Thanks @SkyeWelse. Could you please add these pictures to the site and write a short news entry announcing them? I’ve set you up with a log in.

The Azel novel scans are now published on the site.

Beautiful scans. I’m sure fans of the series will love them. We really appreciate you scanning these.

I have gone ahead and uploaded the scanned image Skye Welse provided us of the first picture I uploaded to the site. However, you will need to manually delete the “Edited” version that I made

Thanks, published.

I wish I could read this book