Osama Bin Laden is dead

Finally some good news.

You’d be amazed at what the conspiracy theorists have to say. I prefer the good old fashioned cynical approach to this, however.

It was good timing for the president, but this sends a loud message to the world that justice catches up with everyone sooner or later.

I’m not sure I’d call this justice considering the creation process of such people, and how more are being created as we speak, to be used where profitable and discarted and killed when, well, not anymore, but yes, it’s a good thing there’s one less out there.

People are always going to want to kill you.

We could forget the Mid East and drill oil closer to home, but people are still going to want to kill you.

It is also a system that helps to create terrorists by giving them few ways out. But changing those systems is considered meddling.

Really couldn’t say how I even felt about this, vaguely startled if anything. Like, live by the sword I guess, it’s justice in that sense if nothing else. At least they got it done relatively clean in the end, that impressed me more than anything. And if it gives some sense of closure to others, so be it.

I hear you, The Ancient. Kinda have mixed feelings myself, but your summation resonates with me.